Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

Week 6: Aladeen with Devil

This week kinda suck...
Mr. John was absent for 2 days and when he came back on Thursday he was in his grumpy mode. I don't think that I should blame him and he shouldn't be grumpy but I will get to that later and as for Mr Herry he should stop being an aladeen.

On Tuesday, he was absent, and btw it's the time to listen to each other jingle. The Jingle that we made together sounds funny, I didn't listen until the end during the making of it because I had to go home but anyway everyone did well. Rilya did a comforting airplane Jingle which was nice except the tempo is too slow so that people would go to sleep before they even listen to it. (that's the comment I wanted to give to her but then I may hurt her feeling... Sorry..) And JR did well on his samsung advertisement.

ON Wednesday, Mr. John was still absent so we had to grab our violin and play scales. Everyone except Binar because he plays cello (Nigel can play better). Then we played Suwe Ora Jamu, its a traditional Javanese song its nice and easy I teach Darren how to play it and he has a talent for music. (If you're reading this, you did Aladeen man!)

ON Thursday, Mr. John came to class he was grumpy because Mr. Herry told him to hurry up because class was starting but actually there was still elementary student. He was mad because He had to drank his medicine and hurried here.

We did well on playing the Suwe Ora Jamu, I had a bit of trouble because I had to look for Darren if he is lost or his finger is wrong. But he did aladeen.

1 komentar: